TOP: Petitgrain, Seville Orange, Green, Black Sea Salt
MIDDLE: Neroli, Rose, Jasmine
BASE: Patchouli, Musk, Sandalwood
Festive even for Spain, the city of Seville bursts with scents of romantic exuberance. The Bohéme Woman never misses a Feria de Abril, where the streets spring up with flamenco dancers, and the vino and tapas flow until sunrise. Enjoying the city in traditional fashion, she takes the time to savor and enjoy each discovery along her way. A parade passes, and she laughs as she joins the dancers, alive and full of Andalucían energy and light. Basking in appreciation from the crowd, she slips into the most hidden of private casetas, where platters of juicy local oranges join with lush floral bouquets to perfume the air with their elegantly delicate and sweet aroma.
HOW TO USE
• For the best burning experience, trim candle wick to a ¼” before each use.
• The first burn of a candle should be long enough for the entire top layer of wax to liquify. This will ensure an even burn for each light.
• Don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
Never leave a candle burning unattended, or in reach of children or pets.
• Protect the surface underneath the candle
• Burn time approximately 50 hours.
8.5 oz | 240 g
All Natural Wax
Clean Burning | Vegan | Cotton Wicks
Sustainable | Handmade in the USA